• Born in Stockholm, Sweden, November 29.
• Began first guitar lesson with Roland Fridh at the municipal music school in Gnesta.
• Made his first attempts as a composer writing smaller guitar pieces.
• Participated in his first summer school “Small Guitar Academy” at Ingesund, Sweden, arranged by the Swedeish Guitar and Lute Society.
• Performed his first concert together with his Father the flutist Mats Möller.
• Composed music for several chamber music settings.
• First performances of his chamber music compositions. Release of the CD “CHAMBER MUSIC”, 60 minutes of music performed by several of Sweden’s most well-known chamber musicians.
• A cd together with Mats Möller is released.
• Began counterpoint and formal compositions studies with Lars-Erik Rosell.
• Began guitar studies with Bo Hansson at the Södra Latin High School of Music in Stockholm.
• Began compositions studes with Miklos Maros.
• A second CD together with Mats Möller is released.
• Received “The Jörgen Rörby award (Swedish GUitar and Lute Society).
• Was admitted to the Royal College of Music in London (Graduated in 2005) where he studied with Gary Ryan and Carlos Bonell.
•2nd prize Admira Young Guitarist of the Year, UK.
• 1st prize Gevelsberg International Guitar Competition, Germany.
• 1st prize Bromsgrove International Young Musicians Platform, UK.
• Was admitted to the Royal Conservatory in the Hague, The Netherlands (Graduated in 2007). Giuitar studies with Zoran Dukic.
• First guitar solo CD is released. JOHANNES MÖLLER PLAYS SPANISH MUSIC SFZ 6014
• London Debut at the Purcell Room.
• First US tour, performed in Nashville, Dallas and Los Angeles.
• 1st prize “The Ljunggrenska competition”, Sweden 2007.
• Vrindenkrans award (now known as Dutch Classical Talent), The Concertgebouw in Amsterdam.
• Concerto soloist debut when he on very short notice made a “stand in” for DG recording artist Göran Söllscher together with Norrköpings Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Alan Buribayev.
• European Guitar Award, Dresden, Germamy.
• 1st prize Guitar Foundation of America’s (GFA) International Concert Artist Competition.
• First CD on Naxos label is released. GUITAR RECITAL NAXOS 8.572715
• GFA-tour (continued into 2012), a 64 concert tour that brought him to the USA, Canada, Brazil and Mexico.
• Carnegie Hall Debut, New York, USA.
• Became a father to his son Darío Möller.